Address: Suites 601 & 608 South CHBC, St. Luke’s Medical Center, 279 E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd., Quezon City
Contact numbers: 723-2333 / 727-2303
Email Address: email@example.com
All expectant parents are aware that being prepared before, during and after pregnancy is a must, but how prepared are parents for the future of their child?
Getting a biological insurance might be one the list of things to do, but is it really ok to settle for whatever Cord Bank approaches you at the baby fair?
How much do you really know about your Cord Bank? Are you familiar with the basic guidelines and criteria when looking for one that is private, and reputable?
By choosing a trusted CBB and saving this your baby’s cord blood stem cells, you safeguard the health of your child, and also that of your family. The current technology allows stem cells to be converted into red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, liver, kidney, brain, nerve cells, etc. These could even be used to repair damaged tissues and restore diseased organs. Moreover, with the ongoing worldwide research, you are preserving a precious lifeline that bears endless possibilities.
Here’s a quick guide on the best criteria when looking for a private family Cord Blood Bank:
StemCord’s Fact NetCord accredited Cord Blood Bank and processing laboratories located at 100 Pasir Panjing Road #03-02/03/04, Singapore 118518.
1. International Accreditation: A Private cord blood bank should be accredited by FACT-NetCord (Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy and NetCord), the most prestigious and recognized international accrediting organization that addresses all quality aspects of cord blood collection, processing, banking, selection, and release of autologous cord blood units. These stringent steps and qualifications assure you that you are in a high quality standard Cord blood bank.
2. Medical Expertise and Experience – Another criteria is having the best and Superior Systems and Advanced Technology. One must have a long experience with a proven and verifiable track record in the expert collection, air transport, lab processing and cryogenic preservation of haematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) and Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). It should deliver high quality stem cell units that contribute to the success of cord blood stem cell transplants across the globe.
3. Qualified Staff and Dedication- First time parents and soon-to-be moms and dads should look for assurance and reliability. Thus, check if the private cord blood bank is on strict and stringent processing and storage methods that will safeguard the health of your family and secure your baby’s future.
4. Careful Handling- Parents should store their baby’s cord blood and cord tissue so that they will have access to the stem cells in case of urgent family and medical need from a good private family CBB. A reputable private CBB bank will help you along the process, will accommodate you and will help you to decide and will work on what’s best for you and your family’s needs. A trusted CBB is not just after what is just best for their profit.
5. Credibility and Foresight- When choosing a cord blood bank, it is important to put the credentials of the company to the test. The medical expertise behind the company testify to the high standards of the banking of stem cells. The CBB should have at par experience on safeguarding your family’s future potential needs and onlooking for better alternatives in case the need arises. A good CBB has a double storage option and must have professional and reliable client service to help people know more about stem cells giving parents the opportunity to bank for their child, family and future generations.
Discover the importance of protecting your Child and his/her Future and Current and emerging stem cell treatments and study, Visit our website to learn more: http://stemcord.com.ph/
Stay Connected with StemCord, Visit our Social media Channels, it’s a great way to interact with us and interact with our online community.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/stemcordphils/