Date: July 22, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Venue: Ayala Museum
Cost: FREE ADMISSION
Ayala Museum and CNN Philippines Life present
INSPIRE EVERY DAY 2017
LET’S GET CURIOUS! The Ayala Museum, together with CNN Philippines Life, will once again open all its galleries to the public for free to celebrate Inspire Every Day! – a one-of-a-kind event that brings together amazing exhibitions, inspiring talks, and engaging activities aimed at raising the community’s appreciation of Philippine art, culture, and history.
This year’s event will be under the theme of “Curiosity,” challenging the audience to ask questions about their identity as Filipinos and their role as citizens.
Terms and Guidelines
- Admission is free on July 22, 2017. Gates open at 9AM.
- The Ayala Museum reserves the right to temporarily stop entry once maximum capacity has been reached. Entry shall be re-opened once enough guests have exited the building.
- The event ends at 6PM. The organizers may choose to close registration as early as 4:30 pm depending on the number of guests and the capacity of the museum.
- Guests who have exited the museum and would like to re-enter must go through the queue once again
- By accomplishing the registration form, guests are agreeable to share their contact information with Inspire Every Day organizers (for internal purposes and communications only).
- Admission to the Filipinas Heritage Library is also free on this day. Please ask volunteers and security guards at the 4th Floor for assistance.
- Photography is only allowed at the following galleries:
- Manansala & Manalad: Framing History
- Dioramas of Philippine History
- Vestments for Worship Wrapped in Identity
- Guests should avoid bringing luggage, big bags, backpacks, and umbrellas (that are not foldable) for these will have to be deposited at the baggage counter.
- All guests must exit through the 2F Walkway
- The following items are strictly prohibited in the museum:
- Food and drinks
- Professional photography and video cameras and accessories (DSLR, camcorders, tripods, lights, etc.)
- Flammable items
- Sharp Objects
- Weapons and firearms
Please observe good conduct and show other guests courtesy at all times. Inspire by being polite, careful, and considerate!