Date: February 23, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Nuvo District 150 E. Rodriguez Ave. Corner Calle Industria Brgy. Bagumbayan, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
The 4 P’s of MOMPRENEURSHIP:
1. Purpose (Your BIG WHY)
– Identifying and Building your ENTREPRENEURIAL MISSION & VISION.
– WHY I DO WHAT I DO when push comes to show in business.
– The Purpose-Filled Entrepreneur Mindset
2. Passion (Your BIG WHAT)
– Knowing what type of BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY/IES you can and should pursue that is aligned to your passion points.
– Living out strengths, talents, skills and turning them into entrepreneurial ventures.
3. Project (BRINGING IT TO LIFE – Your BIG HOW)
– Building basic but key business elements to help you implement your business.
– Basic know-how and do’s and don’ts
* Conceptualization and Ideation
* Market Research
* Financials (ex. Funding)
* Trade Name
* Operations Management
* Communication and Marketing
* Government Licenses and Requirements
and other pertinent elements
4. People (Your BIG WHO)
– Identifying your ideal CLIENT PERSONA (Who is the perfect client/customer for your business?)
– Knowing and understanding your client’s behavior (What does my client/customer want?)
– BUILD, NETWORK, CONNECT – Building meaningful business relationships that will help drive the business. (How can I connect with my client/customer?)
A sit-down panel Q&A with Three (3) real-life and experienced MOMpreneurs sharing their stories, experiences, insights about starting out a business while being a mother.
For more information click here.