Date: May 19, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Shopee Philippines, Netpark Building Taguig
Are you a new or long time MOMpreneur / Femalepreneur who’s:
1. Exploring opportunities (whether full time or part time) in entrepreneurship specifically in online selling.
2. Working towards establishing your business and its online presence.
3. Wishing to learn how you can increase your business sales through Branding & Online Marketing.
4. Keen on learning more about Online Selling, Branding & Online Marketing and find their way around it.
Then, you’re in for a good workshop!
At the end of the session, you, as participant, will:
1. Learn how to create a solid foundation to follow and to be able to establish a successful brand geared in serving a specific type of audience.
2. Have an understanding of consumer’s personality.
3. Establish a brand with a strong mission, vision, and purpose to bring substantial benefits to customers leading to customer loyalty.
The following topics will be discussed in this workshop:
The Essence of Branding
I. Branding Defined
II. Your Brand, Your Persona
1. Knowing and developing your product/service
2. Your target audience
3. Developing your personality and presence
III. Brand Management
1. The importance of VMV- Vision, Mision, and Value
2. Vital Elements of Branding
3. Do’s and don’ts of branding
IV. Putting it all together: Workshop
Online Marketing: Creating Awareness and Connecting Your Brand
I. Online Marketing: Definition, Strategies, and Examples
II. Goal Setting: Kickstart your marketing goals
III. Optimizing Social Media
IV. Distinctively You: How to market your products